Thursday 17 November 2011

To cowboyboot or not to cowboyboot..

..that is the question..




Are cowboy boots in fashion still, or are they old news?

Do people look at me and think 'Oh dear' or 'Oh yeah!' ?
Sienna Miller seems to pull them off in that pic, but sadly that photo is from a few years ago.

To me they are the perfect sized heel, dont make my feet sore, but high enough to feel like a lady! They go with dresses and tights in the winter, bare legs in the summer or jeans so perfectly!




So what do we think people, am I rocking an old school fashion faux pas or have I started something...? Hopefully you haven't even finished reading because you have run to dig in the depths of your wardrobes to find last seasons pair.

If you are still here let me know what you think.

One thing I do know is that they are far superior to last seasons awful Ugg boot.

2 comments:

  1. Old news - and they don't feel quite right wearing them in a city... Lovely blog, am a new follower :)

    Merry Christmas xxx
    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So nice to get comments. Maybe I will bin my pair after all!!

    ReplyDelete