Sunday 30 October 2011

How do you wear yours?


Hello! Im a 29 year old Londoner writing a blog because I want to create a community of females who all like fashion. So we can share ideas and give each other inspiration for the most important fashion in our lives...'day wear'.

This has come about because I am sick of reading blogs and magazines of only high end fashion, high heels, glittery dresses and nowhere that actually gives people like me and you inspiration for what to wear during the day!

I don't dress like a fashion victim (art student with DM's skinny jeans and john lennon glasses) and I don't wear high heels every day (Amy Childs esque). I mean anyone can make an outfit look good by adding a pair of heels.

NB. If you are one of those lunatics that wear heels during the day anyway then this blog is not for you because you are mental.
Equally if you think Katie Price is a fashion icon, you may not find what you are looking for here.

There is nothing better than seeing someone else's outfit and going..'oooh I didn't think of wearing jeans with boots like that, I have that exact outfit in my wardrobe but have never put it together like that'.

Even more exciting is when you get home and try on an outfit that just looks good.
You walk around all day and every time you catch yourself in the mirror you give yourself a little imaginary pat on the back because you dont want the day to end so you have to take the outfit off.

So come and join in, follow me on twitter, share photos and outfit combos that look damn hot!
And every single day I will ask 'what are you wearing today?'

FYI- Today I'm wearing back Topshop jeans, brown New Look brogues, grey hooded jumper with Zara leather jacket over the top and a big fluffy Topshop cream scarf and I like it so much I might wear it tomorrow, I mean after all no one has seen me in it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment